Raise money for your favorite cause, gain leadership experience, and bring fair trade to your community.
Handcrafting is the only source of income for many in the world. At Serrv International, we've made it our mission to protect global craft traditions and the people who rely on them—and you can help! By partnering with us to promote handmade, fair trade products in your community, we can make a difference in the lives of those with few options.
With our Serrv & Earn program, you'll:
- Promote fair trade in your community.
- Raise funds for a nonprofit of your choice.
- Gain valuable work and service experience.
How it Works:
- Set up your account and tell us which nonprofit you choose to support
- Use the unique url link we provide to promote Serrv's fair trade products to friends, family, neighbors, or coworkers (we suggest sharing a clickable link online as it contains coding specific to your campaign and must be precisely used)
- Serrv will donate a portion of all purchases through that link to your favorite cause, quarterly
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SERRV & EARN FAQ
Who can participate in SERRV & EARN?
Anyone! Work on your own or with a group. The program is ideally suited for:
- Schools, universities, churches or arts organizations
- Students preparing for careers in business, international development, social sciences, marketing and more
- Individuals or groups looking for impactful ways to fundraise
- Anyone committed to preserving global handcraft traditions or alleviating global poverty.
Tell me more about Serrv.
Since 1949, we've sold more than 20 million handmade items in North America; each purchase helping to lift a disadvantaged artisan or farmer out of poverty. Our unique collection of products from Bangladesh to Peru include fashion, home, garden and holiday decor, coffee, chocolate, spices and more.
How do I get started?
Fill out this form
How do I check my account?
Log in here
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!