Our Consignment program makes it easy to bring affordable handmade items from around the world to your local community. Best of all, you'll spread the message of fair trade while fundraising for your mission or cause. Simply choose your favorite products from our colorful Consignment collection and we will ship them to your event. After your sale, return unsold items and pay only for products you sold.
Orders over $300 (with at least 50% handcrafts) will receive 10% off the retail price, free shipping to one location, and free return shipping!
Ready to order with your online account? Click here. If you need an online account please contact Customer Care at 1.800.423.0071 or email email@example.com
- 10% discount on handcrafts and foods
- Free shipping on orders over $300 retail that are at least 50% handcrafts, PLUS
- Free return shipping on orders that meet the guidelines listed in the Consignment Returns Instructions
- Choose individual items from our current Consignment Collection of returnable handcrafts or a Consignment Kit.
- You may order food or handcrafts outside of our Consignment Collection, but they may not be returned for credit
- Send back unsold, returnable handcrafts within 10 days of your last Sale date
- We offer pre-printed resources resources to promote your event - most are free
Our friendly Customer Care representatives are here to help! Call 1.800.423.0071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms:Before your Sale:
Step by Step Guide
Consignment Sales Agreement
Fundraising Order Form PDF
Consignment Order Form Excel File
Square Up Tutorial
Returns Packing Guidelines (please read before unpacking your order)
After your Sale:
Consignment Returns Instructions
Returns Packing Guidelines
Bulletin Insert / Handout
Press Release Template
Serrv Presentation (PDF)
Fair Trade Principles
Orders that include more than 50% food will be charged shipping regardless of order size.
Find forms and resources for your CRS Ethical Trade Consignment Sale here.